Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Listing


Hey Fur and adoring fans. Sorry I've been MIA. But I also have been considering ways to become a better, more appealling/attractive human being.

I saw this *get yourself on the track to ultimate happiness* fill-in-your-own list in SELF magazine. There was a picture of a skinny girl swimming with dolphins ... so I filled it out.




Everyday I would like to...

*Do something active.
*Prepare a healthy meal.
*Ward against biting my nails. Probably by painting them.
*Write a paragraph, a sentence, a word, a punctuation, anything in my journal.


Every week I would like to...

* Update a blog or two.
* Go to an audition.
* Do some only-in-New York fun thing with my friends.
* Take a class. (Dance, yoga, writing, improv)


In the next 3 months I would like to...

*Organize and get into a stricter routine at work.
* Campaign in some way for Obama.
* Get new headshots/promo pictures.
* Start a tangible New York photo album 


In the next year I would like to...

* Get Lasek eye surgery.
* Make and post some sketch comedy videos.
* Get involved in some volunteer work.
* Get a theatre/creativity related job.


In the next 3-5 years I would like to...

* Backpack and take a Spanish language course in South America.
* Throw my parents a kick-ass 40th anniversary party.
* Date (really date) someone (who doesn't suck) for longer than 3 months.  Something that could be defined as a long-term relationship.
* Live somewhere beautiful. I want beaches. Or mountains. Or both.

Before I die I would like to...

* Have a vegetable garden (with blueberry bushes!)
* Run and manage a summerstock in my hometown.
* Write some songs and play them somewhere.
* Have a baby (let's just admit it).

Kisses and dreams, 
Becki

No comments: