Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sappy Sappy


Hey Becks (that's your street name)!


Let's call this copycat blog a tribute to you, rather than traditional girl-on-girl stalking, shall we?

More of a P (proclamation) than Q (quandry).


EVERYDAY I WOULD LIKE TO:

*Do something physically active/engaging

*Like what I see in the mirror

*Wear at least one exceptional item

*Love and be loved


EVERY WEEK I WOULD LIKE TO:

*Spend an entire afternoon outside

*Experience Art

*Talk to my family

*Learn something new (potentially blog about it...)


IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS I WOULD LIKE TO:

*Get into "College-Level" physical fitness (this does not mean "Girls gone wild")

*Purchase a LCD flat panel T.V. (ohhhh yeahhhh)

*Finish decorating/organizing the apondo

*Do a good show!! Make a new contact


IN THE NEXT YEAR I WOULD LIKE TO:

*Act (a real role) in an Equity Show

*Complete my professional voiceover demo

*Strengthen and foster my friendships (be generous)

*Find and maintain a reasonable Zen


IN THE NEXT 3-5 YEARS I WOULD LIKE TO:

*Act full-time! (no more secretarial feminism)

*Get married

*Live in a gorgeous new condo - close to buses and trains

*Earn enough $ to live comfortably


BEFORE I DIE I WOULD LIKE TO:

*Have children (2, may the fights always be evenly matched...)

*Own a summer house and a winter house in 2 fantastic locations

*Really Really Really have fun! Like super fun, I'm talking stories!

*Have a puppy.
Kisses and Misses,
Jennifur

No comments: