Friday, September 5, 2008

I'll take Drew for 125 pounds.




I completely agree. It turns out that though dating does do wonders for my hygiene (I'm averaging MUCH closer to a shower a day now) it doesn't do that much for my physique. Except in the case of psychotic, overly critical boyfriends.... and I'm not allowed to have any more of those. Plus, I'm always in for a get skinny scheme. I'm gonna go with Drew... because I think she could pass for a BeckY

            
Skinny Bitch v.  Red Eyes of Envy -->


I would really rather look like Beyonce or Shakira but I will face the fact that I will never have an impressive waist no matter how thin I get .... and I lack the booty gene.

P.S. Is anyone else going to try to claim Daniel Radcliffe's virginity at parties? Cause I am.


Lies & Pies,

Becki

No comments: