Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blechk


I wish I could talk about chivalry but I am a mess when it comes to dudes and will settle for acknowledges that I exist and does not blow nose on me. 
I feel gross (possibly because I am coming down with a cold), and tired, and distracted, and anxious. Can we have a phone date this weekend, Jennifur? Of course, I'll have to get my phone issues sorted out since I killed mine this morning. So I suppose I'll call you. After a year and a half of being chewed on and thrown and placed suspiciously close to leaky bottles... it was a splash from my water bottle that made my phone decide it was enough for this world.  I hope I don't loose my pictures... or my funny text messages... or my ringtone! My mom is bringing me the "extra phone" tomorrow when she picks me up at the airport. 
My cousin's wedding is this weekend. I spent about $60 on a dress for it and $11 on a gift. In my defense, my parents already gave her some baking pans and Rachel Ray cookbooks with mine and my sister's names on the card. I bought her a set of 2 cereal bowls with scenes from Central Park on them from Fishs Eddy. They were 50% off but much cuter than the Manhattan skyline salt and pepper shakers I was considering. I am clearly not an adult and terrible at buying wedding gifts. Honestly, this is the first one I've bought. I have given two wedding cards however. Oh and tossed some money in a wedding money bowl.  Maybe by the time my close friends get married I will be more mature and capable of giving appropriately valuable and sentimental gifts. 

No comments: