Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Now, instead of a cozy apartment in the background, imagine a cold, hard NY city street!


Coulda been me.

First let me say, I have heartburn. No fault of yours. My own mistake. Never eat a meatless chick'n patty when you aren't hungry and directly before watching an entire movie laying with your laptop on your stomach.  I DO, however, blame you for our readership learning far too early not to trust us. Jenni-deceiver.

Now that you mention it I'm pretty sure you told me that story. So maybe that's why the scene sounded so familiar.  All the better for me as I will surely steal it as soon as I'm hard up for a joke.

The post was even more enlightening for the sunset picture. I'll admit it, I took stock of my life. 

Today I passed by the most popular homeless person in New York City. I saw her yesterday in the exact same spot and everytime  she is talking to someone who is clearly considering giving her money. It helps that she is 25, gorgeous, and not that dirty. Plus she has a cat. A streets to stardom inspirational biography waiting to happen. So. Unfair.

XOXO
Becki

No comments: