Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I say I'm not crazy - You say I believe you... (TomaeTo/ToMAto)


Hi Becki! Hi loyal fans who would surely stalk us if they didn't have so much respect and admiration!


Way to get a jump start on the bloogiebloo.


Potential Quandry here:


I have been carrying this, "TomaeTo/ToMAHto" query around with me for some months, since one day in our kitchen I was rocking out to this Tomato/Tomato-nondistinctive, when my lover, let's call him "Dre" (as in, the Dr.), looked at me with utter horror, it was as if my brain had fallen out of my head, onto whatever respect he had for me, and smushed the basis of our relationship on the condo floor. I mean seriously, he either thought I was mentally handicapped or had gone off the deep end.

What I am saying is, I told him it was from a movie, and he said, "oh yeah..." then he asked me which one, and of course I couldn't remember, and now no one can remember!

So when you, your beau - let's call him "Fawn" (as in a baby deer), myself and Dre were discussing this over lunch the other day I couldn't help but feel that I was trapping you all in a big lie. I was struck by the strongest urge to laugh and point as you all as you tried to remember the origin of this phantom joke.

Sadistic or Brilliant? Honest query or internal quandry?

This might be a confession... then again, it might be me thinking I am the funny person when i'm actually stealing credit from a movie that was published long ago.


Ok, I feel a little better.

-Jennifur

No comments: